On this page, please find a number of Frequently Asked Questions relating to your TV App Membership. To find the answer to a particular question, please click on the question. You can also send us an Email if your question is not listed. Please note that additional information will be added.
You can either fill out the contact form by clicking on “Questions about your Membership” link, or you can call the number provided on the registration page.
Please do not call or email Lightcast.com regarding your TV App Membership, as Lightcast can not answer on any questions related to your TV App Membership. Lightcast is the streaming service provider. Only the owner of the content and provider of your subscription is authorized to speak on his own behalf.
- Log in to your Lightcast EasyPay Subscriber Account by clicking on “Sign in” on davidheavenertv.lightcast.com (you received the Username and Password via email)
- Once logged in, please click on “Invoices”.
- On the “Invoices” page you will find all your Memberships on the very top of the page. Click on “Cancel” next to your Membership you would like to cancel.
- Confirm the cancellation.
- Go to davidheavenertv.lightcast.com and click on “Sign in”. Enter your Lightcast.com Username and Password (you received them via email)
- After you logged in you will see the “Link your Roku player to the David Heavener TV Membership” form (not the payment form). If you do not see this, please contact Lightcast.com.
- Start your ROKU box and click the “Subscribe” button again. If the button is not available, but you see the “Membership status”, you should uninstall the app and install it again.
- You will get a new code which you should add to the davidheavenertv.lightcast.com form.
Refunds of previously processed payments cannot be granted. Each monthly Membership payment covers the following thirty day period and grants access to the subscribed content until the next payment is due. Please make sure to update your credit card information with the provider of your TV App Membership (davidheavenertv.lightcast.com).
I would like to unlink my existing Roku box and link another Roku Box to my Roku subscription. How can I do that?
- Log in to Lightcast.com (you received the Username and Password via email)
- Go to “Invoices” page http://www.lightcast.com/invoices and click on “unlink Roku” next to your TV App Membership. Please be aware that this will reset the connection between your Membership and your Roku SetTop Box.
- Go to davidheavenertv.lightcast.com and you will see the “Link your Roku player to the Focus Broadcasting Network Membership” form (not the payment form).
- Connect your new Roku box, open the Roku Channel and click the “Subscribe” button.
- Once you clicked the “Subscribe” button, you should see a new code which you will need to add to the davidheavenertv.lightcast.com form.